In your platform, you can quickly and easily check course progress and statistics as a Superadmin, Instructor, or Power User (if given permission from the Superadmin). This article outlines how to access and manage the course report.
To access a course report, log into your Docebo platform as a Superadmin, Instructor, or Power User. Then, press the Menu item in the left sidebar and select the My Courses and Learning Plans item from the slide-out menu. Here, select a course. Once you're on the course page, click on the ellipsis icon in the top right corner of the page, then select the Reports item. You can also access the Course Report from the Course Management area, by selecting a course and moving to the Reports tab.
- The total number of enrolled users
- The number of users that have completed the course, are still in progress, or have yet to begin the course
- The number of days since the course's launch.
- The number of training material in the course.
User Statistics Tab
- Username - username of the user enrolled in the course
- Enrollment date - Date when the user enrolled in the course
- First access date - Date and time that the user first accessed the course
- Completion date - Date and time when the user completed the course
- Last access date - Date and time when the user last accessed the course
- Progress - User progress in the course, in percentage
- Training material time – The total time spent by the learner on the training materials composing the course (both on desktop and on mobile) since enrollment. The total time is recalculated every day at 0:00 UTC time. Please note that the time is calculated on the actual time the user spends in the course, removing breaks caused by inactivity also due to pop-up blockers and tab closing.
- Session time – The total time spent by the learner on the attended session events composing the course (for ILT - Instructor-Led Training course type)
- Status - User current status in the course. Possible values are: Not Yet Started, In Progress, or Completed
- Score - Course score calculated on the basis of tests, assignments, or any other learning object associated with a score. The details about the score associated to every training material included in the course is available in the user summary report, that you can access by clicking on the username in the user's row. The score is calculated according to the settings defined for in the course Advanced Properties, Score tab.
Training Materials Tab
- Username / First Name / Last Name - User's first, last name and username of the user enrolled in the course
- First / Last Attempt - Date and time when the user first and last accessed the learning object
- First Completion / Completion Date - Date and time of the user's first and last completion of the learning object
- Version - Version of the learning object accessed by the user
- Status - The user's status for the learning object: either Not Yet Started, In Progress, or Completed
Learner Assignments Tab
Exporting the Course Report
You can export the course report in CSV and in Excel format. To do so, move to the Export as area, select the export format from the dropdown window and click on the arrow button. Once the export is completed, you will be able to download it on your device.
When exporting the course report, please note that data concerning SCORM, AICC, and Test training materials are always exported while the export procedure does not support other training material types, and thus data will be set to zero.
SCORM Tracking and CMI
- Attempt Details. Shows all of the questions included in the SCORM object, along with the answers provided by the user, specifying the correct and incorrect answers.
- Advanced Statistics. Extrapolates generic information about the activities made by the user.