DISCLAIMER: Some content in this article shows details only available with the new course page. Contact your Administrator for more information.
All of the courses and learning plans in which you’re enrolled are listed on the My Courses and Learning Plans page. Reach this page from the corresponding option in the User Menu (remember, the page may have a different name, depending on how your Administrator sets the platform).
Course and Learning Plan Cards
On the My Courses and Learning Plans page, every course and learning plan is identified by a card.
Depending on how your Administrator configured the platform and on your status in the course or learning plan, the card can display any of the following details:
- your progress in the course or learning plan: Not Started, In Progress, Completed
- your enrollment as an instructor, if you are the course instructor
- the content title
- the course language (not available for learning plans)
- the content duration (for learning plans, it is the sum of the duration of all of the courses composing it)
- the content type: e-Learning, ILT (Instructor-Led Training) or Learning Plan
- the course rating (not available for learning plans)
- course expiration date
Depending on the settings configured by your Administrator, you may take advantage of one or more of the following options from the ellipsis menu at the bottom of the card:
- Add the content to a playlist
- Hide the content
- Mark the content as outdated
You can filter the content of the page from the Filters area.
From the slideout menu, select the filters that you want to apply:
- Enrollment Status. Filter according to your enrollment status in the courses and in the learning plans. Possible options are: Not Started, In Progress, or Completed.
- Type. Filter according to the content type: E-Learning, ILT (Instructor-Led Training), or Learning Plan.
- Deadline. Filter according to the content deadline. Possible values are: All Deadlines, No Deadline, This Week, This Month, or This Year.
- Duration. Filter according to the content duration. Choose between: All durations and Custom duration.
- Rating. Filter according to the content rating from other users, from one to five stars.
- Hidden Items. Set whether to show hidden content. Possible values are: Don't show hidden items, Show also hidden items, and Show hidden items only.
- Channels. Select the channels that you want to apply as filters.
- Price. Filter content depending on whether it is free or paid. Possible values are: All, Free, Paid.
- Language. Select the course/learning plan language. You can select more than one language.
- Content Partner. Filter by content partner by selecting one or more of them.
In addition, you may see customized filters, depending on Administrator settings.
Filters are applied in real-time, meaning you don’t need to use a confirm button to see them applied to the list of courses. To reset the filters, use the Clear Filters item at the top of the filters menu.
You can also use the search bar at the top of the filters menu to search for a specific course or learning plan. Use the dropdown menu on the right side of the page to select how your courses and learning plans are sorted on the page: Name A-Z, Name Z-A, Newest to Oldest (Enrollment), or Oldest to Newest (Enrollment).
Accessing Courses and Learning Plans
From the My Courses and Learning Plans page, you can access learning plans, e-learning, and Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses. Depending on the course type, you’ll find different content:
- Learning plans are educational programs composed of different courses.
- E-learning courses are collections of one or more lessons, also called training materials, that you can attend online.
- ILT courses are courses that you physically attend in a classroom, with other learners, or online, through a videoconference tool. ILT courses can last for more than one day and can include different sessions. They can also include training materials (such as tests, surveys, slides, etc), that you can access before and/or after the training.
If you cannot access a course, a padlock is displayed on its card. You may not have access to the course because:
- the course:
- is under maintenance
- starts is the future and it is not yet available
- has expired
- is overbooked
- your enrollment:
- has expired
- has been suspended
- your subscription has expired
- you have self-enrolled in the course, but the Administrator still has to confirm your enrollment
- the course is part of a learning plan, and can only be accessed once you complete other courses that are prerequisites for the locked one. In this scenario, please note that the course may not be made available immediately upon completing the courses identified as prerequisites.
Locked Learning Plans
If you cannot access a learning plan, a padkock is displayed on the corresponding card. The only reason why you may not have access to a learning plan is that the learning plan has expired.