The Adyen payment gateway is an authorized payment gateway for the E-Commerce App
on your platform. Please note that in order to use this system, you need a valid merchant account on Adyen.
Some currencies supported by Docebo may not be accepted by Adyen, so remember to check if your currency is supported by both systems before proceeding. Check out the complete list of the currencies supported by Docebo.
Activating Adyen in Your Platform
Begin by logging into your platform as the Superadmin. Then, access the Admin Menu
from the gear icon
in the top right corner of your platform. From there, press the Add New Apps
button at the top of the menu. Once you’re in the Apps & Features
section, select the Third Party Integrations
tab from the tab menu on the left side of the page.
In this tab, find the Payment Method - Adyen
app in the list of apps, then press the Try it for Free
button in the app’s row. Read the information in the pop-up box and press again Try it for Free
. The app is now active in your platform.
Configuring Adyen in Docebo
In order to configure Adyen, log into your platform as the Superadmin, then access the Admin Menu
from the gear icon
in the top right corner and select the Manage
option in the Payment Method - Adyen
section. Activate the Enable Adyen payment gateway
toggle to enable this payment gateway in your platform.
Then, use the corresponding text boxes to fill in the Merchant account, HMAC key and Skin Code:
- Merchant Account. This field must be filled in with the account name provided by Adyen during the registration procedure.
- HMAC Key. This field must be filled in with the same HMAC key used during the creation of the Adyen skin that is associated with the account.
- Skin Code. This field must be filled in with the skin code of the skin created in the Adyen platform.
If you want to test the configuration before using the real environment, you can flag the option to enable Sandbox Mode.
In the Single HPP Page
section, enable the Single HPP Page
option to allow the user to select between the ADYEN single payment page, which utilizes Java and Java scripts and may be incompatible with some browsers, and the multiple payment page, which is compatible with most browsers. Press Save Changes
Retrieving Your Credentials from Adyen
To retrieve the required credentials from Adyen for the configuration, you need to log in to your Adyen admin account and create a new skin. Then, add the following information:
- Description and the name of the project.
- Result URLs with the return URL of the platform (see more below)
- HMAC key. Choose a code or a word, which you will have to insert in the HMAC key field in Docebo as well.
Remember: When you are setting up the ADYEN skin, make sure to insert the return URL of the platform:
- If you are using the 7.0 theme: https://mydomain.com/ecommerce/v1/adyen/response
- If you are using the 6.9 theme: http://mydomain.com/lms/index.php?r=cart/adyenResponse
Note: you will need to substitute mydomain.com with your actual platform domain