Accessing the Dashboard
Overview of the Dashboard
In the top left corner of the report, you’ll see two icons: A folder icon and a filters icon. By pressing the folder icon, you can then select a branch for which you want to display the data in the dashboard. Once you select a branch, the dashboard will automatically reload, and each section will display data and information calculated by only using the users included in that branch and any sub-folders within that branch.
If you’ve set up different privacy policies for different subdomains that are assigned to your branches using the Extended Enterprise app, this dashboard will show you results for all branches assigned to all subdomains by default. You should select a domain to view in the dashboard using the folder icon in order to view the dashboard for a specific subdomain assigned to that branch.
To download a PDF of the dashboard, press the PDF button in the top right corner of the report. Alternatively, press the arrow icon next to it to download a CSV file of the report. Once you press the arrow icon, select an option below: export all fields of the dashboard via CSV, or just the currently visible fields displayed on the dashboard.
When selecting to export all fields, the following details are included in the CSV file:
- User ID: ID of the user
- User First name: first name of the user
- User Last name: last name of the user
- User Email: email address of the user
- Username*: username of the user
- Last Login Date*: date and time of the last login of the user
- Domain*: Extended Enterprise domain assigned to the user
- Accepted Extension 1 / 2 / 3: whether the user accepted the sub-policies (if applicable)
The fields identified with an asterisk (*) are exported when selecting the current fields.