In your platform, you can manage the activation and the deactivation of additional features and apps from the Apps & Features page, accessible from the top area of the Admin Menu.
From this area, you can activate most of the listed apps and features for a trial period before finalizing their adoption, or contact Docebo if the activation has to be done by us.
Only Superadmins can access the Apps and Features page.
Activating Free Trials for Apps and Features
To activate an app or a feature from the Apps and Features page, begin by logging into your platform as the Superadmin. Access the Admin Menu from the gear icon in the top right corner, then select the Add New Apps item in the top area of the page.
Either search for the app or for the feature from the search area or browse the tabs in the Browse Apps and Features section, grouping apps and features as follows:
- My Apps: this tab lists all of the apps and features already activated on your platform
- Docebo Additional Features: this tab lists the Docebo extra features, developed ad hoc by the Docebo team. Learn more on the Docebo additional features.
- Third Party Integrations: this tab lists the external apps for which Docebo has developed an integration. Learn more about the available third-party integrations.
- Web Conferencing: this tab lists the apps available to integrate external web conferencing tools with Docebo. Find out more about the web conferencing tools you can integrate with your learning platform.
- Single Sign On: this tab lists the apps available to integrate external single sign-on tools with Docebo. More details on the available integrations for Single Sign-On.
When activating an external app, you must have an active account for the third-party system and remain in agreement with the terms and conditions in the contract you have signed with them in order to successfully configure the integration.
Once you have identified the app or the feature you would like to activate, either click on Try It for Free in the app row and confirm the activation in the pop-up that will open, or click on Contact Us to directly request the activation through the platform Help Center.
If the app or feature is available for a free trial, once the trial period has expired, you will have to contact Docebo through the platform Help Center to continue using it.
Deactivating Apps and Features
In order to deactivate an app or a feature you have installed in your platform, access the Apps & Features page as described in this article, and move to the My App tab in the Browse Apps and Features section of the page. This tab lists all of the apps and features activated in your platform.
Identify the app to deactivate, then click on the ellipsis button at the end of the app row, and select Deactivate. When you deactivate an app, it will no longer be available to users, until future reactivation.
You cannot deactivate the apps and features needed for the proper functioning of other apps and features. As an example, you cannot deactivate the E-Commerce app if you have also activated any of the payment management apps.