What is Docebo Learning Impact?
Docebo has created Docebo Learning Impact that allows you to measure the effectiveness and to prove the impact of learning. As Docebo Learn clients, you need to activate the Docebo Learning Impact app found on your Learn platform. All details for activation can be found in the linked article. You also have access to the Learning Impact external platform.
Using Docebo Learning Impact allows Superadmins and Power Users to send ready-to-use learning evaluation questionnaires for individual courses in your Learn platform. The questionnaire results are then turned into easy-to-read reports that are accessible directly in the Learn platform.
Learn More on DoceboU
Want to learn more about Docebo Learning Impact? Have a look at the dedicated courses on Docebo U!
- Measuring Learning Impact with Docebo (opens in a new tab)
- Using Learning Impact: Best Practices for Increasing Response Rate (opens in a new tab)
Use Case Scenarios
Measuring the learning impact of training is always useful so you can keep improving your learning programs and prove their value with actual data. Here are some cases where learning evaluation can be very helpful:
- While onboarding new employees or training external partners, to monitor their engagement, their skills level and behavior on the subjects of the course.
- To measure if employees are able to apply on the job what they have learned during their training courses.
- For your customer education programs, to ensure your clients benefit from the most useful information in an adequate format, to better use your product/service
Using the Docebo Learning Impact Knowledge Base
We know that using a new tool can be difficult. So, we have created the Docebo Learning Impact Knowledge Base to guide you through your use. The Docebo Learning Impact Knowledge Base, collects details on all the features you will find using Docebo Learning Impact and it will help you find answers to your questions. Go to the Docebo Learning Impact Knowledge Base homepage
We try to provide as much information as possible in the Knowledge Base. However, if you still have questions and need to contact Docebo, you can do so by reaching the Help Center in your Learn platform. Learn how to use your Help Center in the dedicated Knowledge Base article.