As of April 27, 2021, Docebo Learning Impact is a fully integrated app within Docebo Learn. You can activate learning measurement at course level, send questionnaires and check consolidated reports. Refer to this article of the Knowledge Base for more details about the Learning Impact app embedded in Docebo Learn.
Some additional features are also available for learning measurement. To manage them, you currently need to access the Learning Impact external platform.
This article will present how to access the Learning Impact external platform and how to manage accounts and parameters.
Login Into Learning Impact External Platform
The Learning Impact platform is an external platform, separate from Docebo Learn and it is dedicated to the learning impact measurement. After activating the Learning Impact app on Docebo Learn and enabling the learning measurement for courses, you can connect to the Learning Impact external platform to access extra features. To access the Learning Impact external platform, follow these steps:
- If you are a Docebo Learn EMEA client and you signed your contract after October 21, 2021 use: http://emea1.learningimpact.docebo.com/s-new-login
- If you are a Docebo Learn EMEA client and you signed your contract before October 21, 2021, or a “forMetris” client, use: https://www.formetris.com/s-new-login
- If you are a Docebo Learn North American client, use: http://us.learningimpact.docebo.com/s-new-login
- if you are a Learn client and have been involved in the Migration project (you are an ex “forMetris” client and have now signed a Docebo contract), use: http://emea2.learningimpact.docebo.com/s-new-login
You will receive an email with your username that allows you to configure your password. When configuring your password, remember that the password must:
- be at least 12-character long if you are a Docebo Learn EMEA client and you signed your contract after October 21, 2021 or if you are a Docebo Learn North American client
- be at least 8-characters long if you are a Docebo Learn EMEA client and you signed your contract before October 21, 2021, or a “Formetris” client
- contain at least one numeric character
- contain at least one character in lower case
- contain at least one character in upper case
- contain at least one special character
Once your password is set, you can log in by going to the login page and entering your username and password, and pressing Connection. In the event you forget your password, you can click on the I forgot my password item on the login form. Enter your email address and press Send.
Permission to access the Learning Impact Platform is limited to Superadmins.
To log out of the platform, click on Log Out in the top right corner of the page.
To manage accounts, go to the Account Parameters tab and select Access Rights.
Creating an account
Press on Add Account in the bottom right corner. This will open a pop-up box to add a new account. Fill in the required information:
-Entity. Choose your entity in the drop-down menu
-Level. Choose the level of the account from the drop-down menu:
- Visualization: select this level if you want the user to be able to only read reports
- Edition: select this level if you want the user to be able to edit the settings of courses and sessions when they have the relevant permissions.
- Administration: select this level if you want the account to be able to edit any course or session and be able to create other accounts.
-Language. Select the default language of the account. The languages currently available are English and French.
-Date format. Select the date format for the selected account.
Note : You can change the format of the date that is displayed in the Learning Evaluation questionnaires and the emails sent out to participants. For your changes to be effective, you need to change the date format for the selected account and for the Support Account that appears in the Rights & Accounts Management table.
-Login. Choose a login for the account. This will be the username the user needs to log in to the platform.
-First Name and Last Name. Enter the user’s first name and last name.
-Email. Enter the user’s email address.
Press Save to create the account. Once you have created the account, it will be listed in the table on the Rights & Accounts Management main page. You can look for a specific account by typing part of the account’s details in the Filter text box on the top right corner of the page.
Editing and Deleting an Account
To edit an existing account, find the account in the table and go to the end of the account’s row. Click on the Edit icon and operate your changes, then press Save.
To delete an existing account, find the account in the table and go to the end of the account’s row. Click on the Delete icon. Please note that you cannot delete your own account.
You can reset an account’s password by clicking on the Reset Password icon at the end of the row. A pop-up box will open asking you if you wish to send a reset password email for the selected account. Press Yes to confirm the action.
The Docebo Integration tab contains the information used for the integration of the Learning Impact app in Docebo Learn. This part is managed by Docebo and we recommend that you do not apply any modification to it.
The xAPI box is used to configure the initial Learning Impact questionnaires as training material. Learn more.