As of April 27, 2021, Docebo Learning Impact is a fully integrated app within Docebo Learn. You can activate learning measurement at course level, send surveys and check consolidated reports. Check out all our articles to get started with Docebo Learning Impact.
Some additional features are also available for learning measurement. To manage them, you need to access the Learning Impact external platform.
In this article, we will go over the advanced Analysis & Reporting Tools found in the Learning Impact external platform.
Advanced Reporting Tools
In addition to the consolidated reports that are available on Docebo Learn, you will find advanced reporting tools on the Learning Impact external platform. The Consolidated Report and Results Comparison can be accessed both from Docebo Learn and from the Learning Impact External platform.
- Consolidated Report. The Consolidated Report is a great way to get a unique report for several training sessions or even several training courses. Within the same report, you can catch the performance of the course at a glance.
- Result Comparison. The Results Comparison analysis allows you to compare and list results along a given axis. You can for example, choose to compare the average satisfaction obtained on all the courses in the company or establish a ranking of training providers.
To access advanced reporting tools, log in to your Learning Impact external platform, then go to the Analysis & Monitoring tab from the Home Page. Here, you will find all of the advanced analysis and monitoring tools available in the Learning Impact platform.
You can see all your key evaluation KPIs at a glance by building a custom Dashboard. Create your Dashboard using the Criteria panel: define the desired perimeter for the analysis using the filters and press View Analysis.
This will populate the widgets on the Dashboard right section. Once you have performed your analysis, you can print the page by pressing the Print icon in the top right corner and save your analysis by pressing the Save icon in the left panel. Saved analyses are available by clicking on the Analysis & Monitoring tab header and selecting Saved Analyses. Refer to the Save and Subscribe chapter below for more information on saved analyses.
The Time Evolution tool allows you to monitor the evolution of different sessions over time. With this tool, you can generate a graph to analyze the performance of a course around a given theme or a given question. The Time Evolution tool is very useful to identify sessions that stand out with an unusually low score.
This tool only works for ILT (Instructor-Led Training) and VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) courses and it is not relevant for e-learning courses as it only displays session results.
To build your Time Evolution analysis, select your perimeter using the Criteria panel. Select the following criteria:
- Trainings. You can select all courses or choose a specific course. To select a course, use the drop-down menu or directly type in the name of the course. Training refers to the Course on the Learn platform.
- Trainers. If you want to focus on specific trainers, select them from the drop-down menu. Leave the All trainers value if you want to display all trainers. Trainer refers to the Instructor on the Learn platform.
- Training companies. If you want to focus on specific training companies, select them from the drop-down menu. Leave the All training companies value if you want to display all training companies. If this field is not relevant for you, simply leave the default option All Training Companies.
- Fields. If you want to focus on a specific area, select it from the drop-down menu. For example, select Management to list Management courses only. Leave the All fields value if you want to display all courses from all areas.
- Start Date and End Date. Select a date using the calendar items. Only courses within this date range will be listed.
- Perimeter. Select the entity from which you wish to view the information. This field can be useful if you have more than one instance connected to the same account. If this field is not relevant for you, simply leave the default value All entities.
- Analysis type. You can perform a Synthesis by theme. Each theme refers to a section of the survey and might contain one or more than one question. If you want to focus on a specific question, choose Synthesis by question.
- Evaluation axis. If you selected Synthesis by theme in the previous filter, choose the theme you want to focus on. If you selected Synthesis by question, choose the specific question you want to focus on.
Then, click on View Analysis to display results.
Response Rate and & Alerts
Having a good response rate is an important element of your evaluation process. To check and compare the response rates of different sessions for ILT and VILT courses, go to the Analysis & Monitoring tab and select Response Rate & Alerts. Make your selection using the filters in the left panel. You can choose the following Consolidation mode :
- Entity. Compare the response rates in your different entities.
- Field. Compare the response rates in different learning areas.
- Location. Compare the response rates in different locations
- Trainer. Compare the response rates obtained by trainers
- Training. Compare different courses.
- Training Company. Compare the response rates obtained by different training providers.
Once you have selected your perimeter, choose the KPIs you want to compare. You can compare the trainee’s initial and follow-up response rates as well as the response rates of the surveys sent to the managers and the trainers.
This tool also allows you to check the rate of alerts sent. Alerts can be sent at the respondent’s level and at the session’s level and are set at the time of your onboarding, in agreement with your Solution Deployment Manager.
Save and Subscribe
When you perform any analysis on the Learning Impact platform, you have the option of saving your analysis criteria. In this way, you will not need to perform the analysis again over time, but instead you will be able to obtain the results in just one click. To do so, click on the Save icon once you have performed your analysis, define the analysis name and press Save to complete the action.
To access Saved Analyses, click on the Analysis & Monitoring tab header form the Home Page and select Saved Analyses. At the end of the analysis row, you can perform different actions:
- Launch: launch the analysis over the selected perimeter and obtain the results in just one click.
- Subscribe: activate the Subscribe option to automatically receive a notification by email with the results of this analysis. Press on Subscribe, then choose how often you want to receive the results and press Save Subscription to complete the action.
- Delete: delete the saved analysis.
Tips & Tricks
If you’re not sure which tool to use for the specific need you have, here are some suggestions and recommendations:
Have a complete overview of how a learning program is performing
From the Filters panel, select the courses included in your learning program from the Trainings field. Select a time range and click on View Analysis.
Have a complete overview of how a single trainer is performing
From the Filters panel, select All Trainings and select the trainer from the corresponding field.
Identify the best learning programs in a given field
From the Filters panel, select the Training consolidation mode. Then, select All Trainings in the Trainings fields and select the training fields from the Fields dropdown menu. Define the time range, the Analysis Type and the Evaluation Axis and click on View Analysis.
Compare the trainers for a specific question
You can compare trainers on a specific theme or question. For example, you can choose to compare trainers for the question “Did the trainer master the subject?”. From the Filters panel, select the Trainers consolidation mode. Then, select Synthesis by Question in the Analysis Type field and “Did the trainer master the subject” from the Evaluation Axis dropdown menu. Define the time range and click on View Analysis.
Compare the results of one course among different groups of learners
You can compare how a course is performing among different types or groups of learners depending on the additional fields you have set up. For example, you could compare the results by job title or hire date. From the Filters panel, select one of your User (Learner) additional fields as the consolidation mode. Complete your filter selection and define the time range, then click on View Analysis.
Identify the sessions with an unusually low performance
Running a Time Evolution analysis is useful to identify if something went wrong with a specific session. For example, you might want to check if a particular session has an unusually low satisfaction score. From the Filters panel, select the course from the Trainings field. Then, select the time range and define the Analysis Type and Evaluation Axis. Click on View Analysis to display the analysis. Remember that you can get more details by hovering your mouse over the graph. You can also check the table found below the graph and click on Display in the session row to display the session report.
RESPONSE RATE AND ALERTS
Identify the learning programs and courses for which managers seem to be less involved.
This tool allows you to check and compare the response rates. More specifically, it can be useful for you to check what are the courses where managers seem to be less involved. Select the Training consolidation mode. Then, in the KPI field, choose Manager response rate. Select the time range and click on View Analysis.