The Results Comparison analysis allows you to compare and list results along a given axis. You can, for example, choose to compare the average satisfaction obtained on all the courses in the company or establish a ranking of the trainers. This tool is very useful to identify your star programs and determine which ones should be improved. It’s also a great way to gather information on your partners and trainers and be able to give them feedback.
The Results Comparison is available in the Learning Impact app found on your Docebo Learn platform and can also be accessed on the Learning Impact external platform.
Learn more on:
- the use of the Learning Impact external platform
- other analysis tools and reports found on the external platform.
The purpose of this article is to see how you can take advantage of the Results Comparison.
Building the Analysis
If you are accessing the Result Comparison from Docebo Learn, go to the Admin Menu, click on the gear icon and find Learning Impact in the Apps & Features. Click on the Manage subsection. On the main Learning Impact management page, go to the Results Comparison tab.
On the left side of the page, you will see the different sections with the filters you can use to build your Results Comparison analysis. You can choose to view additional filters by expanding the list by clicking on More Filters (this will display course or learner custom filters defined specifically for your account). Let’s go over some of these filters.
- Consolidation mode. The first thing you will need to do to build a Results Comparison analysis is choose your Consolidation mode. This will determine the items that you will be comparing. For example, if you choose Trainings, you will be able to rank training courses on a selected perimeter and for a given theme or even a specific question of the questionnaire. In this list, you will see all training custom fields that were potentially added to your account. For example, you will have the option to rank items using User Additional Fields (Learners) defined for your accounts. After choosing your consolidation mode you can apply further filters to narrow down your perimeter.
- Trainings. You can select all courses or choose a specific course. To select a course, use the drop-down menu or directly type in the name of the course.
- Trainers. Use this filter to select specific trainers in your analysis. For example, if you have chosen Trainers as a consolidation mode, you can apply a filter to focus on specific trainers.
- Training type. You can choose to add only e-learning courses or only webinar/in-class courses.
- Analysis type. You can perform a Synthesis by theme. Each theme refers to a section of the questionnaire and might contain one or more than one question. If you want to focus on a specific question, choose Synthesis by question.
- Evaluation axis. The evaluation axis indicates the criteria along which you want to rank the items you have selected in Consolidation mode. For example, if you had selected Training in Consolidation mode, and select Satisfaction in the Evaluation axis, you will see a list of training courses with their Satisfaction score. You will be able to rank them in a number of ways. Note: If you want to perform a comparison on the NPS (Net Promoter Score), choose “Synthesis by question” for the Analysis type and “Net promoter score (NPS)” as Evaluation Axis. The options that will be displayed in the Evaluation axis filter depend on what you had previously selected for Analysis type. If you have selected Synthesis by theme, you will get a list of themes referring to sections of the questionnaire. If you have selected Synthesis by question, you will see all the specific questions of the questionnaire.
- Exclude results with a number of learners lower than. You can exclude results that are not representative of a minimum amount of learners if you think they will distort the overall analysis.
Once you have selected all the filters, click on the button View Analysis to display the report.
Reading the report
The report will allow you to compare at a glance the performance of different training courses, entities, etc. along a given axis.
If you press the Sort by icon at the top right side of the report, you can sort the items in a number of ways:
- Title. Ranks the items alphabetically by their title.
- Average, descending. Ranks the items from the one with the highest average score to the lowest.
- Training sessions count, descending. Ranks the items from the one with the highest number of sessions covered in the analysis to the lowest.
- Trainees count, descending. Ranks the items from the one with the highest number of trainees involved in the analysis to the lowest.
Additional options are also available: