All of the courses and learning plans in which you’re enrolled are listed on the My Courses and Learning Plans
page. You can reach this page from the corresponding option in your main menu
(remember, it may have a different name, depending on how your Administrator set the platform), or from an area on your homepage.
Navigating Courses and Learning Plans
The My Courses and Learning Plans
page lists all the courses and the learning plans you are enrolled in. You can filter which courses you want to view by pressing the Filters
item at the top of the page.
From the slideout menu, flag the filters that you want to apply:
- Status. Not Started, In Progress, or Completed.
- Hidden Items. Don't show hidden items, show also hidden items, show hidden items only
- Type. E-Learning, Classroom, Webinar, or Learning Plan.
- Deadline. All Deadlines, No Deadline, This Week, This Month, or This Year.
- Duration. All durations, Custom duration
- Rating. From one to five stars.
- Channels. Check the channels that you want to apply as filters.
- Price. All, Free, Paid
- Language. Select the course/learning plan language (multiple selection is available).
- Content Partner. Select one or more content partner.
In addition, you may see customized filters, depending on Administrator settings. The filters are applied in real-time, meaning you don’t need to press a confirm button to see them applied to the list of courses. To reset the filters, press the Clear Active Filters
item at the bottom of the filters menu. You can also use the search bar at the top of the filters menu to search for a specific course or learning plan. Using the Sort By
dropdown menu on the right side of the page, you can select how your courses and learning plans are sorted on the page: A-Z, Z-A, Newest to Oldest, or Oldest to Newest, Code Ascending Order, Code Descending Order.
Accessing Courses and Learning Plans
Every course is identified by a tile on the page. Depending on how your Administrator configured your platform, the tile can display any of these details: course type, course duration, your progress in the course, course name, course rating, language, your enrollment as a learner or instructor, course expiration date, and whether the course is locked or not. The tile also indicates if a course is new. The New
label is shown until you start the course by clicking on a course content. To enter a course or a learning plan, click on its tile and start navigating it. When accessing a learning plan, you will see the list of courses composing it. When selecting a course, you will have access to the related training material.
Please note that some courses may be locked because they cannot be accessed until certain other courses have been completed.